ACC/SEC players declaring for the draft

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't be surprised if Crowell turns out to be one heck of a pro running back. He was pretty fast with good moves. I don't remember how his hands were with catching the football but I suspect he's also had his ego taken down a notch, going from the top-rated RB in the country to being kicked out of UGA and having to go play at a smaller school.
The NFL frowns on bad character. They see it as a huge gamble with a lot of money.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
The NFL frowns on bad character. They see it as a huge gamble with a lot of money.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But I'm just saying that I think the kid has a lot more talent than many on these GT boards will want to acknowledge since he played for the bad guys right out of high school. If he has straightened his act up, some team may wind up getting a steal.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Clemson will be young but they will have some good talent...losing QB, RB, WR, WR, DE, DB, etc are big loses to take.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I actually have come around on Dabo, didn't like him when he started, but now I respect him. The players seem to love him and have heard nothing but great things about him from the community. His family lives near where I do, so many people know him personally

jacketjp

Georgia Tech Fan
Looks like FSU DT Timmy Jernigan, AUB RB Tre Mason, and MIZZOU RB Henry Josey have all made statements that they are entering the draft. BAMA S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and OT Cyrus Kouandjio are going too and are expected to officially announce at a press conference in a couple of hours. Bridgewater has officially declared as well.

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
So Florida had like 7 players transfer, 4 jump to the NFL, and are coming off a 4-8 season complete with a loss to Georgia Southern, and they are RANKED in early pre-season polls for next year?

I'm not sure if I've ever seen SEC bias that bad. That's just absurd.