ACC/SEC players declaring for the draft

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Sammy Watkins if of course going pro but just is waiting to announce.

Martavis Bryant WR (Clemson) hasnt made a choice..I think he goes.

Vic Beasley DE (Clemson) got a second round grade.

Vic Beasley's stock may have jumped to first round after the game he had vs Ohio State last night.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Beasley has told others when he had his second round grade he was planning to leave.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Also declared:
A&M - WR Mike Evans
FLA - CB Loucheiz Purifoy
FLA - CB Marcus Roberson
FLA - DT Dominique Easley
LSU - DT Anthony Johnson
TENN - OT Antonio Richardson

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I am basing this on my own EYES.

I didn't SEE any NFL caliber talent on the field when we played Cuse, especially at the Offensive skill positions.

So you're basing it on one game, and a game where their OL couldn't hold our DL. I've watched Jerome Smith for 3 years. He's good. He projects as a later round pick.

Also he has graduated to ibeeballin's point. Your proposed reasons for him leaving were borderline slanderous and 100% unfair in my opinion.

Last edited:

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Not ACC or SEC, but a couple interesting names have declared early... Stephon Tuitt and Isaiah Crowell

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Crowell... LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if Crowell turns out to be one heck of a pro running back. He was pretty fast with good moves. I don't remember how his hands were with catching the football but I suspect he's also had his ego taken down a notch, going from the top-rated RB in the country to being kicked out of UGA and having to go play at a smaller school.