ACC QB Rankings Week 4

slugboy

Staff member
Sanders is doing that with no offensive line, but Pavia has my attention. I didn’t have “Vandy top 10 QB” in this year’s bingo card

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Sanders is doing that with no offensive line, but Pavia has my attention. I didn’t have “Vandy top 10 QB” in this year’s bingo card
Pivia came from New Mexico State with the NMST OC and several other NMST players to Vandy this offseason. Their offense is fairly unique and he runs it extremely well. Vady's offense will challenge their opponents. Vandy laks the overall talent to win games against the good SEC teams but they will scare a few this season as they did Missouri last week.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Pivia came from New Mexico State with the NMST OC and several other NMST players to Vandy this offseason. Their offense is fairly unique and he runs it extremely well. Vady's offense will challenge their opponents. Vandy laks the overall talent to win games against the good SEC teams but they will scare a few this season as they did Missouri last week.
Like they did to Georgia State? I hope they kick some serious SEC top tier tail.