ACC Network Commercial Appreciation

GT_Inta-neer

Georgia Tech Fan
I can really recommend that Bosley hair place. I needed to call them to get my real hair back after I had to shave it all off using my TacShaver because I got Alien Tape stuck in it. I didn't want to go to Food Lion bald. When I have no hair my Power Ear is too visible. My hair was insured by GIECO, but they didn't pay for it all. Luckily, AFLAC paid for the rest which was good because I had just gotten a low cash alert from my PNC bank account. When I got that all sorted out I used the money I saved to buy some of those gold buffalo coins. I did make sure to use my IDpolice ink roller on all the paper work so that my identity could not be stolen, so make sure you do as well.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I can really recommend that Bosley hair place. I needed to call them to get my real hair back after I had to shave it all off using my TacShaver because I got Alien Tape stuck in it. I didn't want to go to Food Lion bald. When I have no hair my Power Ear is too visible. My hair was insured by GIECO, but they didn't pay for it all. Luckily, AFLAC paid for the rest which was good because I had just gotten a low cash alert from my PNC bank account. When I got that all sorted out I used the money I saved to buy some of those gold buffalo coins. I did make sure to use my IDpolice ink roller on all the paper work so that my identity could not be stolen, so make sure you do as well.
Well done! 👍👍

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Simply amazing! Honestly, ACC commercials have been the highlight of the night