ACC Network’s second Takeover event -Georgia Tech (July 31)

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
We flat were the more physical team than Auburn in 05. Clear from the get go. We can get back to this.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Reggie was good. He wasn’t all American but he was competent.
There's a reason Calvin had to make so many acrobatic catches

I'm with @Milwaukee. Reggie didn't improve much over his four years which points to coaching more than anything. He had talent, definitely enough to improve. Plus Reggie OWNED Auburn so we have to give him love for that too.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn't start liking and cheering for GT until 2008-9 so it was cool going back and seeing the Auburn and Miami game in 2005. It was exciting watching those games, I am hoping we can get back to those days of ruining high ranked team's seasons and becoming a team the committee talks about being in the running for the playoffs.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm with @Milwaukee. Reggie didn't improve much over his four years which points to coaching more than anything. He had talent, definitely enough to improve. Plus Reggie OWNED Auburn so we have to give him love for that too.
Even in the 2005 Auburn game in Jordan Hare Reggie was under 50% and his only touchdown was another acrobatic play by Calvin Johnson. The defense kicked *** in that game. Anyway, not here to argue about Reggie Ball or rip on him. I just don't think he was good at all and yes I do blame some of that on coaching too. Nix was atrocious

alagold

Helluva Engineer

If my memory serves up correctly, the Miami '05 game was their last year at the Old Orange Bowl? I was there.
A couple of thoughts.
1) Damn this place could use a good power washing.
2) My date from Cuba was really hot.
3) Tashard Choice is a man.
4) My view row #1 behind Tech bench with my date, and Buzz having a great time.
4) I forget the Wrestler's name? DT. He was sitting in a chair just in front, and my date, said "his chair is about to collapse." I nodded YES. He is a big fellow.
5) A big win for us while they were #3. They were quiet early.
6) Felt a little worried as I drove out of there with a lot of angry Hurricane eyeballs looking my way.
7) The fans there dress differently. Both men and women.
8) My date from Cuba was really hot.

A great road trip. I drove down and the game was part of a two week visit. Naples, alligator alley, golf in Pompano, Lauderdale, Boca.

Attended both Auburn wins as well.

I watched the replay and wondered how did we have a 7-5 record that yr.In that game we had ---crazy stifling defense( 30 yds net on ground for uM),good kicking, Reggie Ball actually being in control. and a guy named CALVIN.(OMG). 18 pt dogs and away and won. beat awbern in 1st game THERE also--wow
btw-but also lost to VT 7-51 and in bowl ,Utah, 10-38. and of course to uga. HOw? gives a hint of why Gailey was fired later .