ACC Media Days

kalld12

Banned
There is a vast difference between this and what Collins does. You think Saban would ever lose a game to Temple 2-28 and immediately say "Really proud of how our guys fought"? Not a chance in hell.

And the few times Geoff has been asked anything more than a total softball of a question, he got his panties in a wad.
Comparing CGC and Saban is the funniest thing I’ve read today. No surprise though coming from you. Please riddle me how this is a fair comparison? Why not compare to Cutcliffe? Why not compare to Manny Diaz? I think you’ll come to find they all have the same coach speak. The CGC hate is just embarrassing at this point. Time to move on and look forward to the upcoming season.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Comparing CGC and Saban is the funniest thing I’ve read today. No surprise though coming from you. Please riddle me how this is a fair comparison? Why not compare to Cutcliffe? Why not compare to Manny Diaz? I think you’ll come to find they all have the same coach speak. The CGC hate is just embarrassing at this point. Time to move on and look forward to the upcoming season.
@JacketFan137 made the original comparison to Saban, why don't you ask him?

If you want to find a quote from Cutcliffe or Diaz where their teams got their *** handed to them and they proceeded to go on and on about how great their teams played, be my guest.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
the recruiting is still head and shoulders above what we dealt with the last decade. the classes have had lower rankings because we took on small classes and more transfers. it made little sense to fire him last year with zero money to hire a new coach
Head and shoulders might be a stretch. According to rivals the recruits in CPJs first three full classes averaged a 5.58 rating. The recruits in CGC first three full classes averaged 5.63. It's an improvement but hardly a drastic improvement. We haven't gotten a rivals top 250 player since 2020. For the amount of hype about the recruiting staff we put together, the results have been pretty underwhelming. It would be great to see if he could improve on that with a winning team, im just not sure he will be around long enough for us to find out.