ACC Media Days - Football Kickoff

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Collins is the only one who actually looks weird with the slim fit pants because he’s so…. wide in his torso. Slim fits are definitely the move for athletic builds.

But on a note relative to the actual team, Eley looks like a grown man. Hope he’s able to fill a big hole at LB this year.
Yeah man, I think Eley is going to be a boss for us on Def

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
If we're critiquing fashion, Collins rocking the double monk strap shoes is cool, but with ankle socks is kind of weird

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If we're critiquing fashion, Collins rocking the double monk strap shoes is cool, but with ankle socks is kind of weird

Looks like it’s you guys that are behind on fashion lol

1626915104099.jpeg

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
He's wearing his trousers over his shoes?

Trousers clearly not tight enough as per CGC's standards

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
He’s definitely taller than 6’3. When i saw him it at the 7v7, he’s pushing closer to 6’5
He sure looks like he can punish people coming into his territory. If he is 4.6 or 4.7 40 time then he will be a handful on defense. Taking him to the ACC kick-off is a little surprising but that says something good about being part of this team.

Deleted member 2897

He sure looks like he can punish people coming into his territory. If he is 4.6 or 4.7 40 time then he will be a handful on defense. Taking him to the ACC kick-off is a little surprising but that says something good about being part of this team.

LB is such a key position that IMHO we have suffered on for awhile. I think he’s one of many new guys that is going to be a boss for us.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
They took the guys that were voted captains in the spring. That just shows you the impact Ace has made in his short time on campus. One thing we will not be complaining about this season is speed and athleticism at the LB position.