ACC Discussion

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Given he just took an official visit there this past weekend it would be shocking if he was going anywhere else. He was expected to get a formal offer during the weekend.
Tough break for VT as they had been recruiting him a long time. Duke missed on their top guard targets so this is their backup plan. Does mean it is unlikely they continue to go after Ellis.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Hmm Evan Daniels picked vt so maybe vt after all. That would be funny. Never saw where duke made an official offer though they did bring him in for a visit. Maybe Cole Anthony's dad is getting the last laugh at duke. Was he really interested in puke or did he just want to mess up their recruiting. Jk lol
Have to admit I'm loving pukes swings & misses so far though I'm sure they'll end up with a good recruiting class.:eek:

Last edited:

lauraee

Helluva Engineer

I'm sure a lot of Roy's money comes from nike. Uncheats has stonewalled for years on reporting outside income. Big surprise.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
@CuseJacket- Hot take on Girard to Syracuse? A lot of upstate NY is excited that he's staying home; should be a decent addition to the team.

He can shoot...
Personal take - nice to have. Excited that he's a 4 year player. If he somehow sways his AAU teammate Isaiah Stewart to Syracuse, it's a great get. He's not the prototypical long guard for the 2-3. He had a poor summer relative to expectations. I think that caused Duke and Michigan to back off.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Personal take - nice to have. Excited that he's a 4 year player. If he somehow sways his AAU teammate Isaiah Stewart to Syracuse, it's a great get. He's not the prototypical long guard for the 2-3. He had a poor summer relative to expectations. I think that caused Duke and Michigan to back off.

I doubt he had a committable offer from Duke. When Anthony goes to UNC, Ellis will probably head to Durham.

Notre Dame is the big loser here but they don’t need a guard