ACC Coach of the year candidates

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Technically, CPJ should win most years since preseason predictions consistently rank us near the bottom and we typically are in the race for the title up till the end. If we beat the mutts and FSU, I would bet that we still are behind Miami in the 2015 preseason predictions.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
We've won our last 4 games by 22 or more. That's crazy considering at one time people, myself included, were saying this team would win a lot of games but probably not blow anyone out.
These wins are also conference wins. In past years we fans got to stew over scoring a ton and having blowouts of lesser teams and then thinking our offense couldn't perform as well against BCS opponents. Most conference games were close wins or losses (with the odd Syracuse game tossed in usually).

I think what I like the best is seeing a Clemson like game and performance. It shows just how much a "win" means and how hard they are to come by. The offense did not score a zillion points. That alone is typically enough for many to freak over the offense. But on the scoreboard it looks like a beatdown of Clemson and a blowout and none of us are really concerned about the offense coming out of the Clemson game. A good defensive performance can really help us gain some intelligent perspective on our O I think.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm a huge fan of CPJ, but I could see where jimbo could win it as well. I mean that win streak is crazy.

Personally, I'm more impressed with CPJ though.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Technically, CPJ should win most years since preseason predictions consistently rank us near the bottom and we typically are in the race for the title up till the end. If we beat the mutts and FSU, I would bet that we still are behind Miami in the 2015 preseason predictions.

I think we will be ranked below both Miami and UNC to start next year. UNC only loses 6 seniors off the roster that played pretty well last night, and if they get defensive help from newcomers they could indeed be formidable next year. I am actually hoping Miami wins out and looks good doing it, as that only helps our SoS.