ACC bests SEC

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Of note, with Notre Dame's loss I don't see how the Clemson-UNC game isn't a play in game to the playoffs.

Winner of Iowa/MSU
Winner of Clemson/UNC
Alabama/OSU (If Florida wins)
Oklahoma

I don't see how a one loss UNC team who just beat Clemson could be knocked out by Stanford or OSU.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
ACC is top to bottom better than the SEC this year. Clemson, UNC, and FSU might all be better than Bama....the only elite team in the SEC this year.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I don't see how a one loss UNC team who just beat Clemson could be knocked out by Stanford or OSU.
Clemson will be the only ranked team UNC plays. They lost to USCe who just got beat by Citadel among many others. They have the weakest schedule save Iowa and the worst loss of the 1 loss teams by a wide margin. As much as we all hate when the ACC gets slighted by the perpetual "weak conference BS" when the record speaks otherwise, UNC would not be a rational choice if you had to pick a team from the pack of 1 loss sisters.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Clemson will be the only ranked team UNC plays. They lost to USCe who just got beat by Citadel among many others. They have the weakest schedule save Iowa and the worst loss of the 1 loss teams by a wide margin. As much as we all hate when the ACC gets slighted by the perpetual "weak conference BS" when the record speaks otherwise, UNC would not be a rational choice if you had to pick a team from the pack of 1 loss sisters.

Referring to week 1 on unc suggests you didn't see the game. It's not like they squeaked by. If unc doesn't get the look if they beat cu, acc gets no respect.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Watching Florida play this year is like watching us if we had a better defense.
If we had their D, we'd at least be in a bowl game this year. Not knocking out D, they did surprise me some this year in a good way, just that in general UFs D probably would have made a couple of more stops. (Yes I watched the game last night and FSU scored more on them than they did in us, but my opinion stands.)