ACC 2014-15 Revenue over 300M

GTFLETCH

Banned
Link
http://www.dailypress.com/sports/teel-blog/dp-teel-time-acc-tax-1415-post.html

The 14 full-time football-playing schools received an average of $26.2 million -- putting the ACC third among the Power 5 conferences. Notre Dame, a member in all sports but football, received $6.2 million. How does that compare to the other P5 conferences?

SEC $32.7 million/school
B1G $32 million/school
ACC $26.2 million/school
Pac12 $25.1 million/school
Big12 $23.3 million/school

ACC SHARES FOR 2014-15

Florida State: $27.6M

Georgia Tech: $27.4M

North Carolina; $27.0M

Duke: $27.0M

N.C. State: $26.8M

Boston College: $26.8M

Virginia Tech: $26.7M

Clemson: $26.6M

Miami: $26.6M

Virginia: $25.8M

Wake Forest: $25.5M

Pittsburgh: $25.0M

Louisville: $24.0M

Syracuse: $24.0M

Notre Dame: $6.2M

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Man those Kook narratives are trying hard to spin this... The current ACC Doom and Gloom is that our numbers are inflated because of the Exit Fee and Bowl bump. Never mind you then never believed the bowl revenue would be over 90 million.

I guess they have forgotten will be get a rights fee bump next year and the NCAA regenerated a rights deal. This are looking very good for the ACC. If we can get a channel that produces 2 million a year for the school, it would great times for the ACC

GTFLETCH

Banned
Man those Kook narratives are trying hard to spin this... The current ACC Doom and Gloom is that our numbers are inflated because of the Exit Fee and Bowl bump. Never mind you then never believed the bowl revenue would be over 90 million.

I guess they have forgotten will be get a rights fee bump next year and the NCAA regenerated a rights deal. This are looking very good for the ACC. If we can get a channel that produces 2 million a year for the school, it would great times for the ACC

Agree!! 100 %

GTFLETCH

Banned
Yes sir!!!...But I am not sure how much...we have 15 members for basketball so as long as the bump is 15M or more then each school will see 1M increase.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
so we are making 4+ million more YoY due to the ACC tie in this year to last.

WE CAN AFFORD MORE RECRUITING PERSONNEL for football if we so choose; and these numbers should just get better and better. A few hundred k to boost football staff should be a priority IMO. Especially as hewitt, gailey and gregory contracts come off the books.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I doubt anyone here knows our budget. We are certainly paying our basketball staff much more than I thought we could afford.

So, when someone who says most of his posts ate trolls suggests that we are just sitting on cash we could use to extend our recruiting office, I'm not inclined to take his word.