Aaron Murray Comments

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
You would think a guy like A Murray would have been coached better at UGA. That he would to know why teams run different offensive schemes, and why they has been successful against them. You would think that, but you would be wrong.

He thinks GT fans don't know what 1st and 10 is? Someone needs to quiz him on football basics, he might not be as learned himself.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Oh, wait.....

Well, the wikipedia entry for his professional career is a veritable "TLDR" of NFL awesomeness. I quote it in its entirety:

Professional career
Kansas City Chiefs
Murray was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 5th round (163rd overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft. On September 3, 2016, Murray was released by the Chiefs.[64]

Arizona Cardinals
On September 4, 2016, Murray was signed by the Arizona Cardinals to their practice squad. On September 12, 2016, Murray was released by the Cardinals.[65]

Philadelphia Eagles
On September 13, 2016, Murray was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles to their practice squad reuniting him with former Chief offensive coordinator and Eagle head coach Doug Pederson.[66]

Los Angeles Rams
On March 23, 2017, Murray was signed by the Los Angeles Rams.[67] On May 11, 2017, he was waived by the Rams.[68]

Four separate NFL teams tossed him to the curb without ever putting him into a game. Looks like the Cardinals got the best deal--only had him on the roster to poison their team for eight days...

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, the wikipedia entry for his professional career is a veritable "TLDR" of NFL awesomeness. I quote it in its entirety:

Professional career
Kansas City Chiefs
Murray was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 5th round (163rd overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft. On September 3, 2016, Murray was released by the Chiefs.[64]

Arizona Cardinals
On September 4, 2016, Murray was signed by the Arizona Cardinals to their practice squad. On September 12, 2016, Murray was released by the Cardinals.[65]

Philadelphia Eagles
On September 13, 2016, Murray was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles to their practice squad reuniting him with former Chief offensive coordinator and Eagle head coach Doug Pederson.[66]

Los Angeles Rams
On March 23, 2017, Murray was signed by the Los Angeles Rams.[67] On May 11, 2017, he was waived by the Rams.[68]

Four separate NFL teams tossed him to the curb without ever putting him into a game. Looks like the Cardinals got the best deal--only had him on the roster to poison their team for eight days...
Bless his heart.

GTRoy

Georgia Tech Fan
Regardless of my knowledge of 1st-and-10, I graduated from a top 5 engineering school and am successful in my profession.

Aaron Murray is currently a free agent in his...