A place for all of us negative Nancy’s to be positive [emoji847]

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm going to be realistic in expectations and just want better defense which will translate into some close wins. This team could have won 9 games last year if they didn't give up points late last year and could make some field goals. Marshall is fast, defense can be better, and hope talent level is up on defense. Also hoping we have some answers for teams that are taking the pitch away by blitzing corners and wide linebackers. If Marshall has to run it 40 times then toughen up and do it Bud.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The talent and depth on the OL has me excited. Skill positions are stronger than past years and D looks very athletic. It could be a special year.
I see Coach's hand on this move to get rotation which will pay off at end of year.

What I hope is we get thru 50% of season and then defense AND offense catch fire as we finish strong. THWG

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am optimistic about the OLine being deep and healthy.. TaQuon has been heaping praise on the gelling of the offense, which is good to hear given our fits and starts last season. I think we go 9-3 in the regular season and am hoping for an ACC Championship.