A new goal for the Season.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
The only goal that makes sense at this point is to continue to improve and let young players gain experience. Recruiting is an issue that absolutely must be addressed. We are not getting enough good players on defense. This is inexcusable. No more quarterbacks trying to play linebacker or defensive back, please, no more linebackers trying to play tackle. Just recruit better players. It can be done but we must target national recruiting for linemen.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The only goal that makes sense at this point is to continue to improve and let young players gain experience. Recruiting is an issue that absolutely must be addressed. We are not getting enough good players on defense. This is inexcusable. No more quarterbacks trying to play linebacker or defensive back, please, no more linebackers trying to play tackle. Just recruit better players. It can be done but we must target national recruiting for linemen.
I don't believe teams like Pitt and BC who are both top ten Ds have better players than us.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game with my dad who is also a diehard sidewalk fan. We didn't even get mad or say anything when it was over. Went deer hunting afterwards and didn't let another loss ruin the evening. Beat ugag and I'll be satisfied with a rebuilding year.