A little pick me up

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
In light of the bad news regarding Leo, I thought this may cheer y'all up.
Screenshot_2021-08-10-00-06-00-270_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.png

And while it does seem like anytime GT gets a stud freshman, we also get bad news in the form of them not playing, keep in mind we had Sims and Gibbs last year.

In the meantime, feel free to bring up your favorite moments when the dwags choked.

For me it was the 2018 national title game when they all but had it in the bag until this play:

And the fan reactions: (I skipped ahead to the best part for you)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
View attachment 10971

And while it does seem like anytime GT gets a stud freshman, we also get bad news in the form of them not playing, keep in mind we had Sims and Gibbs last year.

In the meantime, feel free to bring up your favorite moments when the dwags choked.

For me it was the 2018 national title game when they all but had it in the bag until this play:

I might kiss you full on the mouth for this.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I think this is the year Georgia finally has to do something. I really do.

Mark Richt had the year he came close and it seemed like bulldog nation was permanently broken after that. Smart in my opinion is in the same place. If he doesn’t get it done this year he will for ever be “Not Smart Enough” and uga will perpetually have good recruiting with no results until they change coaches again.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Smart and uga will always choke and fail when it matters In the crucial games. I have to believe that. How do you recover from 2nd and 26? Saban is so deep into their heads that he owns a lake lot With a mansion there. They are mentally broken much like the Falcons who we all know in our hearts will find a way to screw it up somehow, someway. it’s imprinted into their DNA.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 10971
The article puts the mutts in a tier by themselves:
Still, the list of national championship winners since 1980 includes almost every major program surrounding Georgia but Georgia -- Clemson, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Miami, Tennessee, and, of course, rivals Auburn and Georgia Tech. Georgia's failure to win a title puts the program in a tier of its own.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I think this is the year Georgia finally has to do something. I really do.

Mark Richt had the year he came close and it seemed like bulldog nation was permanently broken after that. Smart in my opinion is in the same place. If he doesn’t get it done this year he will for ever be “Not Smart Enough” and uga will perpetually have good recruiting with no results until they change coaches again.
Everything points to UGA getting it done this year. Veteran quarterback, loads of talent on both sides of the ball, ridiculously easy SEC schedule with no Alabama or LSU while Auburn, Florida, and Tennessee all look to be down a bit this year. As for underachieving programs, I have not read the article yet but my money would be on UNC from the ACC, UGA from the SEC, Michigan from the Big Ten. Maybe, FSU and Miami also, don't know.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
This was great. If you like watching the Bulldogs suffer, I recommend the 2008, 2014 and the 2016 UGA radio calls (youtube) against us in Athens. Roddy's runs, Harrison's 53 yard FG and Qua's TD lunge.
Here you go
2008 Roddy's sideline TD run:

2014 last 22 seconds of regulation:

2014 overtime:

2016 can't find it with dwags radio broadcast:

Enjoy

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Also while looking up the above videos, I came across this gem from 2016

Remember when Georgia had for sure beaten Tennessee in 2016? I guess it was just a warmup/practice run for their 2018 title game.
(Dwag broadcasts are at 2:02 for dwag TD 5:10 is when the magic happens.)

Great thing about this one is the broadcasters are saying the penalties don't matter and a few seconds later they are lamenting that penalties killed them. Just love it!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 10971

leave it to idiotic underachieving and shrieking radio fools to ruin any moment.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 10971

Even the Russians were laughing at this all time choke, like they were thinking this could only happen with the DWAGS

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
That was unbelievable blown coverage. Georgia had five defensive backs plus the linebackers helping on short passes and the safety only had ONE JOB.