IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
mj1.jpg
mj3.jpg
mj2.jpg

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Two games stick out in my mind with MJ. The Miami game in '08(?) where he intercepted the ball and took it in for the td. And the Maryland game, not sure what year, where he single handedly ended Maryland's hopes as the game expired. He had two consecutive sacks in the shadow of our own goal posts, iirc.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Two games stick out in my mind with MJ. The Miami game in '08(?) where he intercepted the ball and took it in for the td. And the Maryland game, not sure what year, where he single handedly ended Maryland's hopes as the game expired. He had two consecutive sacks in the shadow of our own goal posts, iirc.
That was in 06 when he blocked the field goal. They were leading much of the game then we scored late to take the lead but they matched right back down the girls to kick the would be game winning field goal but MJ took care of that!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
That was in 06 when he blocked the field goal. They were leading much of the game then we scored late to take the lead but they matched right back down the girls to kick the would be game winning field goal but MJ took care of that!
I was talking about this play and the play right before it which was also a qb sack.

and here's the Miami int, also:

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I was talking about this play and the play right before it which was also a qb sack.

and here's the Miami int, also:

Wasn't that the same game he blocked the field goal too? I definetly remember that Miami game too because that was the last time we best those thugs. Those were a couple of great memories!