92.9 FM is talking with Ken Sugiura

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
He said CPJ was hoping MJ would be the guy but didn't see what he wanted. He said nothing is clear at QB. He doesn't know if the guys will be able to get to the QB better, because it's the same guys. Said Simmons is a guy he thinks can get to the QB though. Costal is very winnable this year for GT. The offense has a chance to be really really good. A backs can be explosive and really dangerous. Mills will get the ball 15-20 a game. When GT is down, ken said it will depend on who the QB is, on if we can come back from behind and win. Big play maker at WR is June, Buzz Preston said June has a chance to play at the next level. Said we are around an 8 or 9 win team this year.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
He said CPJ was hoping MJ would be the guy but didn't see what he wanted. He said nothing is clear at QB. He doesn't know if the guys will be able to get to the QB better, because it's the same guys. Said Simmons is a guy he thinks can get to the QB though. Costal is very winnable this year for GT. The offense has a chance to be really really good. A backs can be explosive and really dangerous. Mills will get the ball 15-20 a game. When GT is down, ken said it will depend on who the QB is, on if we can come back from behind and win. Big play maker at WR is June, Buzz Preston said June has a chance to play at the next level. Said we are around an 8 or 9 win team this year.

the Abacks are explosive only if we can get the ball to them -correctly,same with Jeune
since forEVER--we will be as good as the Def AND STs (record-wise)

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
We are going to miss those accurate 4th quarter, 3rd-and-forever passes JT was chucking last year.

I don't care who our next QB turns out to be, its going to be a while before we see those again. That, more than anything, is why I'm not projecting more than 8 wins this year. If we had JT this year, 10 wins easy.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
We are going to miss those accurate 4th quarter, 3rd-and-forever passes JT was chucking last year.

I don't care who our next QB turns out to be, its going to be a while before we see those again. That, more than anything, is why I'm not projecting more than 8 wins this year. If we had JT this year, 10 wins easy.

+1

okidoki

Georgia Tech Fan
It looked to me that those completed passes were 1/3 great pass by JT, 1/3 great effort by the receiver, and 1/3 great play call. This year we will have at least 2 of those 3 which, well you know...
I think we will see a few nice long completions this year, and hopefully won't be 3rd & forever.