#74 Georgia Tech 2016 Preview via Orlando Sentinel

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
All these write-ups start with the question marks on the OL. I am still mystified that all those years when we had walk-on's and undersized TE recuits playing OL, we led the nation in rushing. Yet last year when we had four starters returning from what many regarded as the best OL in the nation in '14, we sucked. Get a positive answer to the OL question, and another Clemson dynasty will die on Grant Field. Get a negative answer, and I fear we'll be speculating about our new offense next year this time.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
All these write-ups start with the question marks on the OL. I am still mystified that all those years when we had walk-on's and undersized TE recuits playing OL, we led the nation in rushing. Yet last year when we had four starters returning from what many regarded as the best OL in the nation in '14, we sucked. Get a positive answer to the OL question, and another Clemson dynasty will die on Grant Field. Get a negative answer, and I fear we'll be speculating about our new offense next year this time.

I am convinced the issue was primarily focus and want-to last year. Guys weren't on the same page on the same play was what I gathered from coach comments.

Then when we had to play youth because of injuries, we had problems of youth. I think we'll see much improvement this year, but that's why we play the games.