50 day campaign Go support TechWayNIL

Swarm-Phinny

Georgia Tech Fan
Only way to compete in todays world. Let’s support current and future athletes in all sports.

Attachments

• IMG_3284.jpeg
    IMG_3284.jpeg
    544 KB · Views: 174

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
He graduated from A&M prior to transferring. I don't know how the rule applies to Grads. He seems to genuinely love GT and he is clearly getting better coaching as a QB at GT than he was at A&M.
Yep you are right, I was thinking he had only been at A&M 2 years before transferring.

Johnson_buzz

Georgia Tech Fan
King won’t be leaving. Singleton I do worry Ole Miss has probably already offered him a sorority house and 1 million
I wouldn't doubt it, if i were key id come close to the same offer (maybe a ATL penthouse and an assistant head coaching job) but in all seriousness I would show him what Nate McCollum has done with NC compared to GT last year.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
This is going to sound bad but If I give money to TechwayNIL I want it to go for football only, is there a way to specify where your money goes? I am really strongly considering signing up for a monthly donation and I want it to go to the sport I care about the most you know?

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
This is going to sound bad but If I give money to TechwayNIL I want it to go for football only, is there a way to specify where your money goes? I am really strongly considering signing up for a monthly donation and I want it to go to the sport I care about the most you know?
Yes - when you donate there is a selection menu which sport you want the money to go to

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
OK, I’m tight, but I’m signing up this week. I feel shamed. One of my buddies, who never got closer to GT than the Varsity, just signed up for $50/mo. because he would like to see GT do a little better.

I guess I’m getting soft in my old age. I got a coke with a meal the other day for the first time in 70+ years. It cost $2.50, I won’t do it again.