3-4 Tennessee vs 5-2 Kentucky in Lexington tonight

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Tennessee and Kentucky renew their old rivalry tonight in Lexington. Tennessee is struggling and Kentucky was smoked 30-7 by Mississippi State. I think Kentucky wins 24-17 however I wouldn't be surprised if Tennessee somehow wins. The Volnation will be hoping Kentucky wins so that Butch will be gone. Tennessee's offense will be even more crippled since John Kelly is suspended because of marijuana possession and Quinten Dormady is out for the season with a shoulder injury. How do y'all think the game will go?

northgajacket

Banned
Correct me if I am wrong but if Tennessee loses to Kentucky ,the coach is supposed to quit after the game as stated in the contract. Kind of like if an NFL team loses to the Browns then they are automatically kicked out of the league.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Correct me if I am wrong but if Tennessee loses to Kentucky ,the coach is supposed to quit after the game as stated in the contract. Kind of like if an NFL team loses to the Browns then they are automatically kicked out of the league.
The word going around is Butch will be around until after the Vanderbilt game no matter what happens.