#21 Pitt at McCamish tonight

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
"THE FLATS - With its first Atlantic Coast Conference win under its belt, Georgia Tech continues its three-game homestand at 9 p.m. Tuesday night when it hosts No. 21-ranked Pittsburgh in a nationally televised game at McCamish Pavilion.

ESPNU will provide national television coverage of the game."

I guess my only comment is - pray. This is a huge game.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
"THE FLATS - With its first Atlantic Coast Conference win under its belt, Georgia Tech continues its three-game homestand at 9 p.m. Tuesday night when it hosts No. 21-ranked Pittsburgh in a nationally televised game at McCamish Pavilion.

ESPNU will provide national television coverage of the game."

I guess my only comment is - pray. This is a huge game.

against a three ACC team winning streak.

Let's end their streak tonight, and welcome them too the ACC Georgia Tech style!

PRAYING TO THE BASKETBALL GOD'S!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We only got 8 scholarship players tonight.

Poole
Carter
Jorgenson
Morris

All out

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Were making the extra passes and hitting the shots. Sometimes too many passes, but that's better than being stagnant. We look like were determined to win this game. ThrillerDome sounds likes it rocking tonight

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The good: Like the energy. Team is playing loose. Not many bonehead turnovers so far. Loved Gregory's 2-3 zone call the last possession... Pitt was caught off guard, uncomfortable, and had about 3 travels that should have been called.

The bad: Too many empty possessions early on with the ball deflated far from the basket. Pitt is scoring easier; doesn't bode well for a full 40 min.

Tech looks like a competent team. Let's sustain it for a full 40 minutes and see where the chips fall.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Really impressed with how we are playing. Heyward seems to be playing with fire against his Dad's school. If we keep this up we can make it a tough night for Pitt. I hope our lack of depth doesn't show in the 2nd half. Both PGs playing a lot of mins

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Yea that kid is pretty good. Not scoring but his handles are nasty and his great awareness to hit the open man is unbelievable. I like watching good bball. This has been a pretty good game regardless of outcome. We are the underdog and I want to win big.time. but were day undermanned and I'm already impressed with our performance as long as we don't just fall off the cliff