2024 Adidas SWAG watch

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Big Fanatics site dump of new/refreshed(?) adidas items.
View attachment 15852
View attachment 15853
View attachment 15854
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is laughable now

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I have only ever seen this in a Medium:

1709756359240.png

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Same! Would buy one instantly in XL

I just bought it and am immediately returning it. It is paper thin, largely see through, and runs very large. Also, the picture made it look maybe slightly grey/heathered and it definitely was not. I miss cotton. Seems it is impossible to get regular cotton polos, t-shirts, and sweatshirts these days (except Section 103). I like some of the "performance" fabrics, but just as often find them terrible. Makes it hard to shop online.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I just bought it and am immediately returning it. It is paper thin, largely see through, and runs very large. Also, the picture made it look maybe slightly grey/heathered and it definitely was not. I miss cotton. Seems it is impossible to get regular cotton polos, t-shirts, and sweatshirts these days (except Section 103). I like some of the "performance" fabrics, but just as often find them terrible. Makes it hard to shop online.
Agree 100%. Cotton shirts fit better. I want GT gear to wear casually. I don't need a ton of gym clothes.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Agreed. Nike is kinda the same with their schools too…. I started buying section 103 shirts and stuff from champion on the bookstore and other team merch sites. Never been a fan of the drift materia.
So I might be weird, but the drifit material has a weird smell to it when you're working out. I have noticed it on me, but also my wife and friends. It's that synthetic material weird smell. Cotton is just superior in all ways.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
So I might be weird, but the drifit material has a weird smell to it when you're working out. I have noticed it on me, but also my wife and friends. It's that synthetic material weird smell. Cotton is just superior in all ways.

I use Nike Drifit routinely for running (running in cotton t shirts chafes the $%^# out of me) and will concur to the way it holds the sweat odor in.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I use Nike Drifit routinely for running (running in cotton t shirts chafes the $%^# out of me) and will concur to the way it holds the sweat odor in.
At least you're using the Drifit for its purpose. I am not a runner and walking around in GT drifit stuff just seems weird. I wish they did more traditional polos.
Give me options of colors and logos, but this type of polo-
https://www.vineyardvines.com/produ...36436.html?color=480&size=XS&pid=196784536436

This would make me so friggin happy.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I have a pair I paid full price for. The lacing on them is unusual and I kept having to adjust the laces until they felt comfortable. With laces on the side of the shoe going through a hard plastic piece where the eyelets are, the plastic can dig into the side of your foot if not adjusted correctly. As a runner, I would not consider wearing these for races or even just for training. They are clunkier and heavier than what I like for running. They look nice for wearing around and I got positive comments about them. They look whiter than the picture shows, so kids may start calling you boomer for wearing them. 😉

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
I don't mean this with any offense to anyone, but those scream *old man Tech fan apparel* 😂😂
They scream me all over them. I am an old man Tech fan. Not offended, because I wear that like a badge of honor. I actually like the way they look. I just wish there was more blue (white gets dirty so fast). They'd go well with my UtraBoosts.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
They scream me all over them. I am an old man Tech fan. Not offended, because I wear that like a badge of honor. I actually like the way they look. I just wish there was more blue (white gets dirty so fast). They'd go well with my UtraBoosts.
Rock em then buddy! I can't pull them off