2023 GT Football Ticket Exchange

Greenjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for 4 to UGA game. Let me know if anyone wants to sell to Tech fan, if you only have 2 to sell still interested as we can split the group

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m looking for four to the Georgia game. I can promise two adults and two kids dressed in white and gold. THWg

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone interested, I can likely get you 3 Cuse game tix by EOD (2 together, 1 in separate section) from Cuse fans who can no longer go. They are all Upper North. They are asking for $25 per ticket; may be negotiable.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone interested, I can likely get you 3 Cuse game tix by EOD (2 together, 1 in separate section) from Cuse fans who can no longer go. They are all Upper North. They are asking for $25 per ticket; may be negotiable.
Update: confirmed they are selling the tix and are available for $20 apiece. Not sure how long they will have them as I am sure they will offer to others.

dryan76

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey everyone. Anyone have a spare W21 parking pass for Syracuse? If it comes with tickets that's cool too. Looking to connect with a bunch of old tailgating friends. Thanks

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I am looking for 2 tickets in lower west stands.
I'd rather not pay the outrageous fees and taxes on sites like seatgeek or stubhub.
In the olden days one could pick up tickets outside the stadium, but how does that work nowadays with electronic tickets??