2023 GT Football Ticket Exchange

SuperToe

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve got two for tomorrow in 222 and a parking pass in w21 I can’t use due to my kids’ sports. Send me a message with your email address if you’re interested.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
And does anyone know if you are able to traverse to the lower west stands to from the lower east stands? Friends sitting across the other side of the stadium that I would like to visit before kickoff.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
And does anyone know if you are able to traverse to the lower west stands to from the lower east stands? Friends sitting across the other side of the stadium that I would like to visit before kickoff.
Don't know if it has changed for this year but going through the North side has worked in the past..

Sheldon's

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi. I'm looking for two tickets to the North Carolina game. I graduated in '90 and '92. When we were going to bowls and ACC championship games in Florida and Georgia, I've attended several games with my family. Have not been back to Atlanta for a home game since I graduated. I want to bring my wife to a game. Flights, hotel and rental car all booked, but looking for a couple of decently priced tickets to see us beat the Tar Holes. Will be my wife's first time at an on campus game. I know I can go drop $200+ for two crappy tickets on the secondary market but would love to have a better experience. Send me a PM if you have anything. Thanks!

Last edited:

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Looking for 3 to BC game. Strongly prefer west side tix ,either upper or lower (nostalgia at work, my season tix where in UW when I lived in Ga.)

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Alright.....I am convinced. Y'all made great arguments in the BC Roll Call thread that convinced me that I can do the game and the wedding back to back. Someone hook me up with a single ticket to the BC game. Look forward to meet some of my fellow swarmers!

Spraydaddy

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for 3 to BC game. Strongly prefer west side tix ,either upper or lower (nostalgia at work, my season tix where in UW when I lived in Ga.)
Hi , I have 3 together in 124 , row 28, seats 16,17,18. Can’t go to the game anymore so trying to just sell for what I paid for them . Let me know if interested, $98 per ticket. Cheers.