2023 GT Football Ticket Exchange

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I have two endzone seats. Can't go. Only paid a transfer fee. Do you want them?
I really appreciate the offer! I just bought 4 on stubhub. If I had seen this earlier, I probably would've gone with it. Again, thanks for the offer.

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
Is there a way to transfer tickets once I've added them to my Google wallet? If so I have 2 in section 221 for anyone wearing white and gold.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
One of our Oconee Yellow Jacket ( oconee Lake group ) couples are sick and can’t attend . They have two tickets and a parking pass . Contact Ami at 478-954-6178.

RT94

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm looking for 1 ticket to the game Saturday if anyone has 1 they aren't going to use. Prefer lower level 108-123. Want to see my daughter play in the marching band!!

TripleTech

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone got a parking pass to Mccamish lot for tomorrow. I‘d like to tailgate with my group there but the AA has been odd about making this available to me and others. I’ll pay.

candrewk

Georgia Tech Fan
There are people wanting to leave and come back now that the lightning delay is over 30 minutes. If you want to donate tickets, email me (username)@gmail.com

You’re allowed to call me a ***** for whining about the weather on the condition you actually send me a ticket