2023 GT Football Ticket Exchange

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I wasn't sure if we had a thread yet for gameday tickets. For those that had additional tickets, couldn't make it, etc. use this thread to have the tickets available so they didn't have to go to waste AND we could get GT Swarm folks in seats. I have two little ones and live in NC, so season tickets aren't for me (right now). I don't mind buying single game tickets through the website, but still thought it to be good to have this on the Swarm board. Mods, please move this to the proper thread if needed. I couldn't find one as I was digging through the archives. I know I see a thread each year, but didn't know if we used the same one or someone just creates a new one.

I'm looking to bring my family of 4 to the SC State game. If anyone has any extras or looking to sell, I'd be interested! They are cheap on vividseats, stubhub, etc., but again, I'd rather see any season ticket holders on the Swarm board go to those on the board if they can't make it.

Go Jackets! 23 days until kickoff...

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone have four (4) in the lower level for Louisville at the Benz? Also in need of a parking pass.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
I have two in section 218 for Louisville game.

I got them via season tix, family conflict has come up, want to sell to GT fan.

SuperToe

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm looking for 2 tickets in section 203 for the Louisville game. Need them in that section to keep the family close together.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Unfortunately, I'm unable to make the Louisville game here at the last minute!
I have two FREE tickets (219 row 4,,, 9 & 10).. with just a few conditions.
1. Please do not re-sell ...
2. Only allow GT fans to use them
First come, first serve
I think I need your e-mail and/or cell #
(I hope that I'm able to figure out how to transfer ..)

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Unfortunately, I'm unable to make the Louisville game here at the last minute!
I have two FREE tickets (219 row 4,,, 9 & 10).. with just a few conditions.
1. Please do not re-sell ...
2. Only allow GT fans to use them
First come, first serve
I think I need your e-mail and/or cell #
(I hope that I'm able to figure out how to transfer ..)
I’ll take them if they’re still available.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Mods, if these kinds of posts don't belong in this forum, pardon me and feel free to move.

I'm looking for 4 tickets (or however many you have) to the game tomorrow for myself, my wife, and my two girls. Ideally, I'm looking for something in or near Section 114, Row 31, Seats 11/12 - Some friends of ours are sitting there and invited us to join them for the game. Not looking for free, certainly willing to pay fair price.
Thanks!

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I'm looking for 4 tickets (or however many you have) to the game tomorrow for myself, my wife, and my two girls. Ideally, I'm looking for something in or near Section 114, Row 31, Seats 11/12 - Some friends of ours are sitting there and invited us to join them for the game. But, we'll probably take whatever anyone has. Not looking for free, certainly willing to pay fair price.
Thanks!