2023 Coaching Carousel

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Think the Lanning in AL rumor was debunked. I love the private jet tracker side of CFB. Might be one of my favorite things honestly.

It might be another member of Shark Tank getting a free ride on the surveillance craft. Or maybe one of his admin assistants. Those planes are not luxurious enough for a multi millionaire.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Lanning announces he's staying at OR.

Also, for the flight tracker type. At the time he was rumored to be in AL he was in OR watching a movie with his family.

Going to be interesting to see who gets that job. It is one of the best jobs in college football with really deep pockets - but you are also following the GOAT - who wants to take on that challenge?
You will have all the resources you need, but also be constantly compared to who came before you.

slugboy

Staff member
Lanning announces he's staying at OR.

Also, for the flight tracker type. At the time he was rumored to be in AL he was in OR watching a movie with his family.

Going to be interesting to see who gets that job. It is one of the best jobs in college football with really deep pockets - but you are also following the GOAT - who wants to take on that challenge?
You will have all the resources you need, but also be constantly compared to who came before you.
Welp, that rumor suckered in the local news in Eugene Oregon. :(

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Sarkesian will be the next Bama HC and He is bringing Manning with him!
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer

They'll end up throwing rocks through his window.
Personally, I'd take Dabo in a New York minute. He's a great recruiter, he can work with players and keep the portal drain reasonable, and he knows enough to hire good assistants to do the heavy lifting for him. He's also a decent game day coach; as least as good as Saban, anyway. But … probably not.

I think the obvious choice would be Kirby and I wouldn't be surprised if Bama and Ugag get into a full scale bidding war for him. I don't think all this "old school tie" business would count if Bama came after him and had the pockets. But we'll just have to wait.