2023 Coaching Carousel

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Good to see Burton bouncing back and making his way up the coaching ladder again. Lots of talk that he was thrown under the bus as a scapegoat for a coach when he was fired. Looks like getting released from GT was a blessing in disguise so he can move into a coordinator role.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
One rumor I heard was that Kirby goes to the Falcons for a boat load of money. If he wins fine, if not he goes to Bama when Saban retires. Another rumor was that Harbaugh was pi$$ed at the Big and Michigan for not defending him when he was suspended. Then Brian Kelley goes to the big house. And LSU goes after Kiffin.
of course, at this point, it’s all speculation at best.
I thought Kiffin was waiting on the Alabama job. Other question I have is whether there was any truth to the rumor that Saban would have retired this year if Alabama had won the natty?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Kale is the one plan o can put in my front yard that the deer won’t devour. Even deer won’t eat kale. 🤣

When I think of Kale...

1704853582986.png

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Whoever follows Saban needs to make the CFP year 1–probably to win their first game in it, too. No pressure…
Alabama missing a 12 team playoff would be a pretty big let down. They do finally play uga in the regular season and get both Tenn and OU on the road. Could be an interesting season but given sec bias I’d still think Bama has a chance at 12 team with 9-3 record.