2023 ACC Team Statistics

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't account for strength of schedule however.
That, in my opinion, is an excuse. Our schedule is fairly normal until we play UGA. We have played to date 2 good teams and one pretty good teams. Teams are both over and under valued as it is simply whatever the programer thinks is important.

Giving up 32 points a game is bad. It's really bad against some of the teams that have hung big numbers on us.

The offense scores at a clip that should equal a winning record. The defense give up points at a clip that should equal a losing record. Gee we are 5-5. We easily could either win or lois the Syracuse game.

We have virtually no chance of beating UGA. Would be great if somehow we actually did!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
It is so close to being a toss up, it is a toss up in my book. But being a night game in Bobby Dodd Stadium, I like our chances.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
GA Tech O still in the top 30 averaging 435 YPG. The D has moved up to #116 (from #129) right between Okie State and USC. In scoring O, we are now at #37 at almost 32 PPG. In scoring D, we are now up to #101, just over 30 PPG. Turnover margin we're tied at #61 with a +1 margin. That 4 INT game against Climpson hurt.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
GA Tech O still in the top 30 averaging 435 YPG. The D has moved up to #116 (from #129) right between Okie State and USC. In scoring O, we are now at #37 at almost 32 PPG. In scoring D, we are now up to #101, just over 30 PPG. Turnover margin we're tied at #61 with a +1 margin. That 4 INT game against Climpson hurt.
What would be the O/U for a GT/USC bowl game?