2023-2024 Ga. Tech WBB

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't get Ustby being on that list. I have never been impressed with her game. I would rather have Dunn or Morgan than her.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Up 47-28 at the half against Georgia College. Shooting 55% from the floor and 33% from 3. Morgan and Blackshear leading the charge so far.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
1000003729.jpg

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Stats for the game above. Dunn, Blackshear, and Morgan got ~2/3s of our points. Others gave good contributions. Ended up 54% from the field and 27% from 3. Need to clean up FT. I know it's only GC but it should be a fun team this year.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
30 pt win to tip off the season. Stuff to clean up, but 2 career days (Morgan and Blackshear) and 2 others in double digit points.

1000003749.jpg

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I was really impressed with Augustinaite. She has a really nice outside shot and isn't afraid to go down low and fight on the boards. I also thought D'Asia Thomas showed she has a bright future. Morgan was impressive last year and looks that much better this year. Her ability to take it to the hole and finish through contact sets her apart from most point guards. I hope Dunn just tweaked her ankle a bit and doesn't miss much if any time. Wone Aranaz still looks lost on the floor. I don't understand her getting the playing time she does. It's not like she is a great rebounder. The tall Spaniard Termis got a lot of minutes but she is a project. Just not aggressive enough to bang under the boards yet. Needs to hit the training table and gain some muscle/weight. I think we have a dependable backup point guard this year with Johnson. Not an outside shooter but a good ball handler and pretty good on ball defender.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Nicole Melious (we had a commitment from her until her mom's illness) started for LaSalle last night and dropped 16 in her 1st college game.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It's no telling what the final score will be, but USCe is ahead of Clemson 50-11 with less than 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Ugh!!!

Edit: 62-15 at the half! FWIW, Cleamson was 3-0 with a victory margin of almost 30 ppg. This is unreal.

Last edited: