2022 Schedule??

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Do what?

They were 2nd in the nation points per game, and 8th in the nation in yards per game. This is with a terrible offense, putting them in bad spots all uear.

UGA scored 40 on SC, 62 on Vandy, 37 on Arkansas, 34 on Auburn, 30 on Kentucky, 34 on UF, 43 on Mizzou, 41 on Vols, 24 on Bama and then 33 on Bama.

They scored 10 on Clemson, with 7 being a pick six.

Clemson played UGA and South Carolina and gave up a total of 10 points. Once again, with 7 of them coming off a DJ INT.

I hate Clemson, but that defense was top 5 in the nation easily.

You don't understand it matters when you play them. UGA had a completely different offense when it played clempson at the beginning of the year.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Couple of problems, one they asked us years back and we said no that burned that bridge. second we have no rights to our games on TV for ( 2035 just a guess) no conference would want us, now so we don't add anything to them.
I’ve heard this hinted about several times but never seen any real info to verify. Were we really asked by the Big Ten to consider jumping? I remember a whole lot of message board speculation that we would be a target but I didn’t know it ever rose to the level of discussion between GT and B1G decision makers....

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve heard this hinted about several times but never seen any real info to verify. Were we really asked by the Big Ten to consider jumping? I remember a whole lot of message board speculation that we would be a target but I didn’t know it ever rose to the level of discussion between GT and B1G decision makers....
Yeah, it was a rumor but I've never seen any legitimate confirmation that it was on the table.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
The schedule does not set us up for our usual homecoming game around the end of October. Not thrilled about mid November. HC is one game I will travel to a game regardless of how bad we are. May be a lot earlier this year than in the past.
So, have you heard that the HC game is in November? This is the original question of this thread. Still trying to plan out some things as we have a group trying to get together but haven't seen any info on homecoming. We're either Oct 8 vs Duke or Nov 12 vs Miami. Or, maybe we end up with a similar thing like the Spring game on a Thursday and we all make a long weekend of it vs. Virginia (just kidding, I think).

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
In the ACC?
Clemson in the state northeast of us...FSU and Miami to the south. Additionally, Auburn, Alabama, UGA & Florida & Tennessee have us boxed in. So, yes, a talented high school kid in the Southeast has a lot of places where he might like to play MORE than at a small trade school on North Avenue with a half-empty stadium.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
So, have you heard that the HC game is in November? This is the original question of this thread. Still trying to plan out some things as we have a group trying to get together but haven't seen any info on homecoming. We're either Oct 8 vs Duke or Nov 12 vs Miami. Or, maybe we end up with a similar thing like the Spring game on a Thursday and we all make a long weekend of it vs. Virginia (just kidding, I think).
I really don't know when HC will be but not on its usual late October Saturday. I hope it's before November.