2022 Schedule.... Is this accurate?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

The non-conference games are:

@Georgia
@UCF
Ole Miss
Western Carolina

Is that really the schedule next year? You've got to be kidding me.
Clemson is a "Home" game at the Benz. Will be open for full capacity during the Chic-fil-A kickoff weekend around labor day.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Collins better knock it out of the park with his OC and DC pick. We are most likely going to have a rough schedule next year.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The good news is ole miss qb is going pro!
The bad news is top hs qb, archie manning, is rumored to be going to ole miss. Rumor based on a video post where he says going to ole miss.

The high yardage qb s at unc, uva, pitt are gone so thats good news.

All in all next year we will face fewer high yardage qbs.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
The bad news is top hs qb, archie manning, is rumored to be going to ole miss. Rumor based on a video post where he says going to ole miss.

Class of '23

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow

Arch won't be there yet but they are getting Dillon Gabriel as a transfer from UCF. He torched us in 2020.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Arch won't be there yet but they are getting Dillon Gabriel as a transfer from UCF. He torched us in 2020.
Has this been confirmed anywhere? He only entered the portal a few days ago and is in tight with Tennessee and former UCF coach Josh Heupel. I’d imagine Ole Miss will be a hot destination for transfer QBs, so I don’t think they will take a guy unless he’s 100% the best option, and there are already a few 4 star QBs in the portal with more to come in the future.

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow
Has this been confirmed anywhere? He only entered the portal a few days ago and is in tight with Tennessee and former UCF coach Josh Heupel. I’d imagine Ole Miss will be a hot destination for transfer QBs, so I don’t think they will take a guy unless he’s 100% the best option, and there are already a few 4 star QBs in the portal with more to come in the future.
Dillon-Gabriel-46046633

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

It is "Arch" and he ain't never visited a campus that he has not come away raving as it being perfect for him, including most recently Clemson.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Nobody knows what Arch Manning is thinking, and he may wind up at Mississippi. But the family is famously straight shooters, beginning with Archie, and straight shooting is to Mississippi what a bank "withdrawal" was to Willie Sutton. Kiffin is a thief looking for an unlocked car. That would be a partnership just not doable. If I had to put money it would be on Clemson or Georgia, since they hired Monken as OC, and word is the recruiter who hassles him more is the loser.