2022 GT Football News Thread

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Great post. The only caveat is that even though Nebraska was ranked 19th, and we were #2, they were a slight favorite. A friend of mine had relatives in Orlando and we stayed with them and went to the game. The morning of the game we found a public tennis court, played tennis and walked to the Citrus Bowl. As we were crossing a parking lot, a huge red bus drives up and a bunch of people get off decked out in all red and white. Not a one of them was younger than 60 and most were older than 70. Funny thing about that game, I thought we had it in the bag from the start based on how we played UGA in Athens a few weeks before.
I was at the game...it was 21-0 in a blink of an eye, I experienced Ga Tech Nirvana. Dreaming of visiting that rarified place once again some day!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'll put this here:

Very impressive guy. Doubled up at GT (CE and MBA grad). I think Stansbury will be at GT for a little while longer, but when he does step down, this guy should be on the very short list to replace Stansbury. From that article, it appears that Stansbury would probably support that as well.