2022 Adidas Swag Watch

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
It’s crazy how different everything at GT is now. All the reasons I came to love GT as a kid are just not existent anymore. Including even our damn colors. Sucks :(

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
It’s crazy how different everything at GT is now. All the reasons I came to love GT as a kid are just not existent anymore. Including even our damn colors. Sucks :(
I played golf the other day and one of my partners played for Tech during the Pepper Rodgers years. He described football as COMPLETELY different in that era. I asked if he followed the team or the game these days and he just kinda of laughed and said curtly, "No".

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I played golf the other day and one of my partners played for Tech during the Pepper Rodgers years. He described football as COMPLETELY different in that era. I asked if he followed the team or the game these days and he just kinda of laughed and said curtly, "No".
Then that's on him, and frankly that's an embarrassing lack of character on his part, IMHO. Also, why is this in the clothing thread?

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Then that's on him, and frankly that's an embarrassing lack of character on his part, IMHO. Also, why is this in the clothing thread?
Did you read what Gold1 said? My comment was in response to his. I think the GT player's point was ... yes, it is so different that it no longer appeals to me. That was my takeaway from his body language.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
More blue
NEW adidas Legend Shooter pullover hoodie.
1656698502370.png

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
“Nike is better!”

**makes the same type of apparel**

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
“Nike is better!”

**makes the same type of apparel**

I just don't understand the split color look. Not good for us bigger guys. Draws attention to our waistline lol

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
I would just like a full zip or 1/2 zip or 1/4 zip with more gold. The ones they have put out previously were extremely thin. The thickness of this hoodie looks fine, but make something for cool weather without the hoodie and in gold/white.
Why didn’t they sell the Gold coach sideline pullovers from last season? Other schools had them for sale (A&M, Miss St, Miami, etc)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Why didn’t they sell the Gold coach sideline pullovers from last season? Other schools had them for sale (A&M, Miss St, Miami, etc)

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
No - not this. This link (this is A&M’s), but they also had a short sleeve one. It was more like a traditional windbreaker than the prior pullovers Adidas released, thicker than the ones Adidas released for us in 2020 and 2021.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
No - not this. This link (this is A&M’s), but they also had a short sleeve one. It was more like a traditional windbreaker than the prior pullovers Adidas released, thicker than the ones Adidas released for us in 2020 and 2021.

There's one like this at the adidas outlet at Sugarloaf Mills Mall. It's blue and I just bought one about 2 months ago so I'm sure they still have them