2022 Adidas Swag Watch

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
What are the codes for the discount you guys got? If my wife sees me blow $200 more dollars on shoes, when I have dozens in the closet, she might suffocate me while I sleep! Lol. Plus it’s back to school shopping time for 3 kids…..

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
What are the codes for the discount you guys got? If my wife sees me blow $200 more dollars on shoes, when I have dozens in the closet, she might suffocate me while I sleep! Lol. Plus it’s back to school shopping time for 3 kids…..
Individual code based upon previous purchases, in my case. Got it down to $170. Total was $181 with tax

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
RE-RELEASED adidas runner's super lite hat, available from Fanatics sites.
1661789631407.png

1661789654648.png

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
The colors are "Cloud White / Team Sand / Collegiate Navy"? haha but the navy ones look nice.

I had nothing but Adidas gear when I lived far overseas as a teen back in the 70s. Currently I have a few pairs of $200+ shoes in my closet... but they're all Italian design stylish shoes, bespoken for my feet, and buffed soft leather. I own one pair of sneakers, for doing chores outside. Collecting dozens of pairs of sneakers is kind of "Imelda Marcos" weird to me.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas aeoroready pants.
1661870272962.png

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
GT Ultraboosts selling like hotcakes, sizes disappearing from the site. I wonder if they just didn't make as many for us, or if folks are really excited? Don't see sizes disappearing from the site for the other schools' new Ultraboosts...

Well we’re all millionaires, lol.

Seriously though, I’d advise to just periodically check.

My size wasn’t in stock yesterday. I signed up for notifications, got a notification last night and and logged in 10 minutes later but they weren’t there. Randomly checked today (no notification) and saw them in stock and bought.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer

Again, why the number 0? Can't you hear the UGa kids saying "0? yeah, that's how many games your team wins each year!" Just don't get it. Who would buy a jersey with the number 0? I specifically wouldn't buy it because it's a weird/odd number on a jersey. Typical Tech and Adidas. 🙁

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you don't know, Fanatics and Lids have a 25% off sale...BUT you have to enter through Facebook. I tried through a web browser and the codes do not work for some reason.