2021 Baseball Ticket Exchange

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
I got my tickets in moments ago, so starting a seperate thread for folks to post and claim unused GT baseball tickets throughout the season. Shout out to @psjacket for being the first to offer tickets. But I couldn't miss a chance to create my first thread!

I'll most likely be offering some first weekend tickets soon. Sacrilegious to not attend opening day, I know. But my daughter is arriving next week, so easy choice. Just going to give a couple of friends a day to have first shot.

Updates to follow.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Received my season tickets yesterday, apparently. Not used to e-tickets. Will take some time to get used to. All 3 games for the opening series are available, and many more after that if I can figure out how to transfer them. Not sure yet when I'll make my first visit to the ATL this year. First time in a decade or more that I won't be at GT baseball opening day. Will be listening online at WREK though! Go Jackets!

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Received my season tickets yesterday, apparently. Not used to e-tickets. Will take some time to get used to. All 3 games for the opening series are available, and many more after that if I can figure out how to transfer them. Not sure yet when I'll make my first visit to the ATL this year. First time in a decade or more that I won't be at GT baseball opening day. Will be listening online at WREK though! Go Jackets!
That radio crew is outstanding.

Epworth

Georgia Tech Fan

Epworth

Georgia Tech Fan
How many tickets do you have to each game?I would be interested in the opening Sunday game tickets.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
I've got two tickets available for Fri, Sat, Sun next weekend. As long as a Tech fan will be in the seats, they are yours. Bench seats, section 10, Row 9. PM me if you're interested.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I will be looking for tickets to one or more games for the Louisville series, March 5, 6, and 7 if anyone knows already they cannot use theirs. I am flexible on any and all dates. I need a pair though.

Thanks,

SJ

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Looking for a pair of tickets for any game this weekend. PM me letting me know what you have.
Thanks.

mikegro

Georgia Tech Fan
I've got one ticket available for the Mercer game and the Georgia State game. I need 2 for Sunday's game vs. EKU.