2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas items available on Fanatics sites--mew Primeblue polo, Primeblue 1/4 zip, camo hats.
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
This might explain why the bookstore has completely fallen off a cliff in the last year. They used to run promotions constantly and those have been almost non-existent for six months or longer. Very few new additions to the site if any at all which is unusual going into a football season. That's just for the online store.

The physical bookstore is absolutely atrocious. Nothing in Tech gold. I think they were literally only four different kinds of hats and 90% were these weird mustard looking ones. This is in the middle of September. It's absolutely nuts that they have nothing in stock for anyone to buy in the actual book store on a football Saturday.
Yep. They didn’t have anything that I would consider buying when I went for NIU. Absolutely no white t-shirts or any hats that I would want to wear. Pathetic

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
This is quite possibly the best thing Adidas has made. Amplifier cotton blend. Of course they immediately ran out of my size and it will probably never be restocked.

View attachment 10855
Did you end up buying this shirt? Looking at getting it, but a bit unsure on the sizing. I'm between an M and L, so not sure what to do

Edit: welp, don't think it matters. All they have is the 100% polyester one. This is ridiculous

Last edited:

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
My issue is they don’t release certain products like they do for other schools (A&M, Louisville, MS State, etc)

I get their fan based buy more than ours but they still should make it and just have more limited inventory

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’m frustrated by the lack of merchandise for GT that the other adidas get but I believe this initial contract was mainly set up for all sports at Tech to be adidas and allow the SA’s to get a ridiculous amount so practice gear and apparel, With some releases for the fan base. I’m sure Covid set us back some but I get the feeling adidas is interested in seeing how the first deal works out with GT athletics with an eye on what is consumers (fans) want. Hopefully the selection increases but I can’t say I’m mad about what they’ve put out. I’ve purchased more GT stuff in the last 3 years than I have probably ever!