2021 Adidas SWAG watch

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Fedex has been real shady with my packages lately. My delivery is scheduled for today but the details are not updating
Same thing happened to me recently with a Nike package. One time said attempted delivery with nobody home and I was clearly home. Had to drive down to the fedex warehouse and pick it up since they were being shady.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Adidas bucket hat now available on Fanatics sites.
2B782416-6955-4D07-8D9B-434009DDFF4F.png

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
Last two games (and I’ve noticed on TV for Texas A&M coaches as well in their respective colors), most of the coaches have worn a Gold (some navy) lightweight shirt sleeve windbreaker like pullover. No idea why these haven’t been released on Fanatics or at the bookstore. Hopefully they will soon. Nearly 90% of the coaches wear it, no specific Collins branding, just standard Gold pullovers

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
Last two games (and I’ve noticed on TV for Texas A&M coaches as well in their respective colors), most of the coaches have worn a Gold (some navy) lightweight shirt sleeve windbreaker like pullover. No idea why these haven’t been released on Fanatics or at the bookstore. Hopefully they will soon. Nearly 90% of the coaches wear it, no specific Collins branding, just standard Gold pullovers
I see they have it for sale for other teams including A&M (long sleeve quarter zip). Why can’t we get the same gear for GT, especially when the coaches wear it?

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh Boy.. this must be a mistake, but some of our friends here @Gold1 for example, are not going to like the current selection of GT Gear on adidas.com..

It is wall to wall generic navy items, randomly selected, with no GT detail.. :eek:
I posted that maybe a few weeks ago, saying how it was convenient that navy blue has been added as an officially recognized primary color. It is laughable that it’s all under Georgia Tech on their website.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I posted that maybe a few weeks ago, saying how it was convenient that navy blue has been added as an officially recognized primary color. It is laughable that it’s all under Georgia Tech on their website.
I guess I missed that it was 50 random navy items. 🤣 so it’s been busted like this for weeks? How are they still in business?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Oh Boy.. this must be a mistake, but some of our friends here @Gold1 for example, are not going to like the current selection of GT Gear on adidas.com..

It is wall to wall generic navy items, randomly selected, with no GT detail.. :eek:
Adidas.com does this all the time. They’ve got the same thing going on for other teams. Their site is and has been a mess. They obviously don’t prioritize selling college gear on their website, but instead count on fanatics, bookstores, etc….

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Adidas.com does this all the time. They’ve got the same thing going on for other teams. Their site is and has been a mess. They obviously don’t prioritize selling college gear on their website, but instead count on fanatics, bookstores, etc….
6 months ago Fanatics bought the merchandizing arm of Barnes & Noble on-campus sales. Apparently Fanatics is supposed to be a lower quality.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Really? Hadn’t heard this. Link?

OK I found an article. Fanatics bought $15M in shares of B&N Education stock.
I have a good friend up here that runs a competitor's business. She's been trying to get GT for a while but can't dislodge B&N. She told me this at a party Saturday night.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
6 months ago Fanatics bought the merchandizing arm of Barnes & Noble on-campus sales. Apparently Fanatics is supposed to be a lower quality.

This might explain why the bookstore has completely fallen off a cliff in the last year. They used to run promotions constantly and those have been almost non-existent for six months or longer. Very few new additions to the site if any at all which is unusual going into a football season. That's just for the online store.

The physical bookstore is absolutely atrocious. Nothing in Tech gold. I think they were literally only four different kinds of hats and 90% were these weird mustard looking ones. This is in the middle of September. It's absolutely nuts that they have nothing in stock for anyone to buy in the actual book store on a football Saturday.