2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
So, the official GT online store is totally new, and it’s not a Fanatics site anymore. Thus far it’s a complete mess. You can’t filter by brand, for one thing. Also, if you search for adidas, you get 2 hats…. WTF? Why???

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
So, the official GT online store is totally new, and it’s not a Fanatics site anymore. Thus far it’s a complete mess. You can’t filter by brand, for one thing. Also, if you search for adidas, you get 2 hats…. WTF? Why???
What a polo collection though... :facepalm:

Hopefully they just screwed up and went LIVE on the website before getting it sorted out.

1625142019539.png

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I just wish I had the body type to make the shirts look like that when I wear them. Unfortunately, for me, we'd have to invert the taper and add a few (a few too many) bulges near the bottom. The shoulder width is correct, but the abdominal region is definitely wrong. It takes a special shirt to make me look "not bad."

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Maybe it’s a way for them to get more of the apparel they want to sell. Looks like it’s integrated with the bookstore

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Maybe it’s a way for them to get more of the apparel they want to sell. Looks like it’s integrated with the bookstore
Maybe, we'll see. Either way, right now it's hot garbage. Would've thought they would have some inventory before going live....

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
if i read that right, they think Tech should bring back the honeycomb helmets and if they dont, then their ceiling is limited? uh am i missing something here? only helmets i wish we had were just gold. white is ok every now and then, but i personally want a gold helmet every time. honey comb can stay dead with russell
We had honeycomb? All I ever saw was bubble wrap.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Never heard of Legends.
It’s the Yankees / cowboys brand mans garment group we signed up with.

Please, please don’t let them bone us like adidas has done so far.