2021 Adidas SWAG watch

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
SI just ranked uniforms in the ACC and we came in dead last. Sports Illustrated can go **** themselves.

Any list like this that doesn't have VT dead last is just wrong. They have the butt ugliest colors in all of sports. They also come up with some weird *** alternates like that turkey on the helmet and the granite uniform a few years back.

Deleted member 2897

Any list like this that doesn't have VT dead last is just wrong. They have the butt ugliest colors in all of sports. They also come up with some weird *** alternates like that turkey on the helmet and the granite uniform a few years back.

Yea I mean Virginia’s are weird and Louisville has some awful color combinations.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
True! But, they're made by Nike. There is a pattern here. $$$$$

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
SI just ranked uniforms in the ACC and we came in dead last. Sports Illustrated can go **** themselves.

if i read that right, they think Tech should bring back the honeycomb helmets and if they dont, then their ceiling is limited? uh am i missing something here? only helmets i wish we had were just gold. white is ok every now and then, but i personally want a gold helmet every time. honey comb can stay dead with russell

Milwaukee

Banned
if i read that right, they think Tech should bring back the honeycomb helmets and if they dont, then their ceiling is limited? uh am i missing something here? only helmets i wish we had were just gold. white is ok every now and then, but i personally want a gold helmet every time. honey comb can stay dead with russell
907209B3-085A-42FB-B359-861498C5C6B6.gif

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
What if the honeycomb helmets aren’t that bad? Asking for me. I am the minority.
*ducks*

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I never understood the excitement over adidas. They make some butt ugly stuff.
That polo is garbage
It’s one ugly polo. They also make a lot of nice stuff. You must not remember the Russell dark ages when we got essentially nothing. It’s night and day difference.

Deleted member 2897

... Actually we in second from last.

BC was last, the Duke, then us... Our color patterns and options are "boring".

The article says, “Last in the bottom tier is Georgia Tech.” I took that to mean we were last. In the last group. Oh well, people who don’t write articles clearly can also go do you know what to themselves. 🤪

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan

She referred to the uniforms as "kits", which means she is either European or a soccer fan or both. I shall immediately dismiss anything she says or thinks about college football.