2021 Adidas SWAG watch

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I mean.. those aren't even close to the ones we are wearing? The garnet side panel and stripe on the leg are different than what we did.

The front placket styling is different, and the way we the font on the front is laid out is different too.. But I mean, they are both a base gold uniform?

Did I just get trolled in a uni-threads-thread?!?! Apparently the lost to UofL hurt me more than I realized..
Now I can't tell if I'm being trolled by someone asking if they're being trolled. The uniform is the exact same, trading red for blue and seminoles for Tech, is it not? The blue on the shirt is the exact same design as the F$U one.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Now I can't tell if I'm being trolled by someone asking if they're being trolled. The uniform is the exact same, trading red for blue and seminoles for Tech, is it not? The blue on the shirt is the exact same design as the F$U one.
Haha

I do think they’re similar, but there is only so much variance in a uniform that’s gold as a primary color right?

They did decide to keep our side panel hold on the tops (where FreeShoes went with the secondary color) but that’s really the main difference.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW on Fanatics sites, short sleeve Aeroready tee and long sleeve Lettermen Aeroready tee shirt (sweatshirt?)
1614189552457.png
1614189566166.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
NEW on Fanatics sites, short sleeve Aeroready tee and long sleeve Lettermen Aeroready tee shirt (sweatshirt?)
View attachment 9937View attachment 9938
Why does Adidas continue to make a seam right down the middle of the torso... It looks so stupid. They did it on 2 jackets from last year.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas items available from Fanatics sites.
1614344015003.png
1614344027344.png
1614344041135.png

--I'm hoping maybe this "T" hat actually has professional stitching?

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
NEW adidas items available from Fanatics sites.
View attachment 9950View attachment 9951View attachment 9952

--I'm hoping maybe this "T" hat actually has professional stitching?
It does and its been out awhile... The only T hat that didnt was the one the put out first at the book store. That one is pretty flawless as i have both of the hats

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
It does and its been out awhile... The only T hat that didnt was the one the put out first at the book store. That one is pretty flawless as i have both of the hats
OK this one just showed up on Fanatics site as a new item, so I was hoping it was finally the real deal, as opposed to what's been in the bookstore, which is very flat uneven stitching

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not Adidas related, but definitely GT and SWAG related. Always remember this: GT has a BIG part in saving Under Armour.

Anybody know what Tech got out of this deal? In 97 and beyond football and basketball uniforms were Russell with Nike shoes and accessories. Baseball had Russell uniforms with Mizuno gear and accessories. So why did Tech send them 7 grand?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Anybody know what Tech got out of this deal? In 97 and beyond football and basketball uniforms were Russell with Nike shoes and accessories. Baseball had Russell uniforms with Mizuno gear and accessories. So why did Tech send them 7 grand?

I would assume these undershirts:

BTW...if you click on one of the tweets, you'll see the entire thread...which has goes into more of the UA story.