2021 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW gold slouch hat available on Fanatics sites, as well as sleeveless Creator shirt (also already available on ramblinwreckstore.com--but available here cheaper).

View attachment 10914View attachment 10915
Correction, that's a different sleeveless Creator shirt than what is on ramblinwreckstore.com.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
3A0E86CF-B525-433D-A973-239B742C8B6A.jpeg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
NEW gold slouch hat available on Fanatics sites, as well as sleeveless Creator shirt (also already available on ramblinwreckstore.com--but available here cheaper).

View attachment 10914View attachment 10915
Just got the hat

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Well, they have some video of the players...looks like sane uniforms and jerseys this year. Looks like I will not be getting a new one. Unless they have a gold jersey for sale. I need a new gold jersey....
Not sure--we'll see. If there was a new uniform, they would wait to do a special reveal as we get closer to season. But, I am doubtful that we have any new jerseys this year, I think covid messed all of that up-- I could be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Not sure--we'll see. If there was a new uniform, they would wait to do a special reveal as we get closer to season. But, I am doubtful that we have any new jerseys this year, I think covid messed all of that up-- I could be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.
If it is going to happen I suspect we see it on the First Saturday on the Flats event..

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Ordered this yesterday and just now got a “delayed shipping” email telling me it hasn’t shipped and “they’re working on it”
🤣
Mine shipped, originally showed for delivery tomorrow—it’s in Indiana now and says “may be delayed” but still estimates Saturday arrival. Mine is definitely a FedEx thing, not adidas.