2021 - 2022 GT Basketball Schedule

glandon1960

Jolly Good Fellow
Ugh why lol
Three year series - first two (this is second) at McCamish - and next season at Ga State, supposedly it will be the first game in Ga State's new arena.
A three year series was also signed with UAB - last year was supposed to be at UAB (UAB had Covid issues and game was cancelled very late) with next two seasons in Atlanta - there was press statement that CJP and UAB both wanted to continue the series - so assume the game at UAB will not be same season as game at Ga State.

2 for 1's with mid-majors were scheduled because there is no money guarantee for road team (each team gets the revenue from their home game(s)). Expense - next to no expense for bus to travel in both cases was because of expected budget shortfall because of Covid.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Three year series - first two (this is second) at McCamish - and next season at Ga State, supposedly it will be the first game in Ga State's new arena.
A three year series was also signed with UAB - last year was supposed to be at UAB (UAB had Covid issues and game was cancelled very late) with next two seasons in Atlanta - there was press statement that CJP and UAB both wanted to continue the series - so assume the game at UAB will not be same season as game at Ga State.

2 for 1's with mid-majors were scheduled because there is no money guarantee for road team (each team gets the revenue from their home game(s)). Expense - next to no expense for bus to travel in both cases was because of expected budget shortfall because of Covid.
So next year at G State, with no Ush, Mike, Bubba or Khalid, in their first game in a new arena...... We know how this usually plays out. lol.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer

That is awesome!

Too bad for GSU that they open their area with a blow-out loss.

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone think tech will make it to NY? I know they were supposed to play at the barclays in 2020- but was cancelled.
They usually like to schedule a home game for the seniors(Khalid).

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I see UNC has their OOC schedule out. They play 12 games. Is the acc schedule 18 or 20 this year? I thought there was a cap of 30 total games a school can play in the regular season?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I see UNC has their OOC schedule out. They play 12 games. Is the acc schedule 18 or 20 this year? I thought there was a cap of 30 total games a school can play in the regular season?
20 conference games. Cap is 31 games, I think, but an exempt event counts as one game.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ticket office sent out the email yesterday offering tickets for the State Farm game against LSU.

Tickets were available in the GT section, but it doesn't say where they will be located (or I overlooked it).

I bought a pair, but any thoughts on where they will be located? Lower bowl?

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
Ticket office sent out the email yesterday offering tickets for the State Farm game against LSU.

Tickets were available in the GT section, but it doesn't say where they will be located (or I overlooked it).

I bought a pair, but any thoughts on where they will be located? Lower bowl?
My email said "lower-level sideline seating", but easy to overlook.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My email said "lower-level sideline seating", but easy to overlook.
You’re right, I looked right over it but saw it there after you pointed it out. I’ve never wanted a victory more than this one.

Will Wade is the biggest dip****, scum-bag that you’ll ever come across. That team was straight purchased via strong *** offers.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
You’re right, I looked right over it but saw it there after you pointed it out. I’ve never wanted a victory more than this one.

Will Wade is the biggest dip****, scum-bag that you’ll ever come across. That team was straight purchased via strong *** offers.
L$U

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Not that it matters but Joey Brackets has a new Bracketology out and we’re nowhere to be found. We do play 10 teams in it though. 3 OOC: LSU USC and Ga ST
7 ACC: UNC Duke Louisville VT Uva ND FSU