2020 Ticket Exchange

NoPlayCard

Georgia Tech Fan
Buying one ticket for Clemson. This still available?
I have two tickets available for Saturday's game against Clemson. Section 208, Row 22, Seats 11 and 12. Seats in the same section are currently going for around $100 apiece on StubHub, but I will take $100 for the pair to make sure that they go to Tech fans.

kalld12

Banned
Hi Swarm Community,

Unfortunately, my father and I cannot make it to the game next Saturday, 10/31 against Notre Dame @ 3:30pm. We’re season ticket holders. I don’t want to post these to Stubhub and allow the opposing teams fans to buy them. Details below:

We have 4 tickets available for sale. Their located in Section 210, Row 19, Seats 10,11,16,17.

Please PM me if interested. I’m taking offers

GO JACKETS!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Hi Swarm Community,

Unfortunately, my father and I cannot make it to the game next Saturday, 10/31 against Notre Dame @ 3:30pm. We’re season ticket holders. I don’t want to post these to Stubhub and allow the opposing teams fans to buy them. Details below:

We have 4 tickets available for sale. Their located in Section 210, Row 19, Seats 10,11,16,17.

Please PM me if interested. I’m taking offers

GO JACKETS!
You selling the tickets because Graham isn’t the starting QB? :cool:

Don’t get mad, I’m only (mostly) kidding.
Go Jackets

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I need ND tics. Looking for as cheap as poss. Bringing a UGA fan that lost his job and have some other friends interested as well. LMK and Thanks!!

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
I need ND tics. Looking for as cheap as poss. Bringing a UGA fan that lost his job and have some other friends interested as well. LMK and Thanks!!

I have 4 in section 202 row 2 (row 1 is empty) and a W04 parking pass. I can't go to the game due to kids activities but will trade them for a $200 donation to Support the Swarm. PM me if interested.

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey everyone, I have two tickets for sale in section 208, row 10 for tomorrow’s game against ND. Looking for $75/ticket. If interested please PM.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
One last bump to see if anyone has a single ticket for Pitt that they are looking to sell before I go to Stubhub. I'm guessing you can't buy single game tickets through GT right?

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
One last bump to see if anyone has a single ticket for Pitt that they are looking to sell before I go to Stubhub. I'm guessing you can't buy single game tickets through GT right?
I don't know if they're still available, but you could buy 'single game' (two tickets for one single game vs. season) tickets through GT starting with the Pitt game. But you're right that you can't buy 'single' (one ticket for one game) game tickets through GT.