2020 ACC Tourney Thread

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
We did serve it though. The ACCT started. We'd have played yesterday. Our postseason ban has been served.

If the NCAA thinks otherwise, I really would advocate for a lawsuit.

Oh, I wasn't suggesting that we actually didn't serve it. I'm saying we didn't miss anything. We wouldn't have had the opportunity to play for an ACC Championship anyways and 1 more win wasn't getting us into the NIT imo if it is even played. So our postseason ban amounted to missing a game against UNC that wouldn't even count for conference record.

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
We did serve it though. The ACCT started. We'd have played yesterday. Our postseason ban has been served.

If the NCAA thinks otherwise, I really would advocate for a lawsuit.
Can you imagine how many pages this post would be if we had decided to play in the tournament?
Somebody got really lucky with the timing or made a really good judgement.
I really like James Banks and hope this lessened his disappointment and also of his teammates......and the cancellation after we accepted the ban serves as a pie in the face of the NCAA.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Can you imagine how many pages this post would be if we had decided to play in the tournament?
Somebody got really lucky with the timing or made a really good judgement.
I really like James Banks and hope this lessened his disappointment and also of his teammates......and the cancellation after we accepted the ban serves as a pie in the face of the NCAA.
ADTS playing 4D chess

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
ADTS may have figured out a way to raise some funds for hoops.

When refunding ACCT tickets for the cancelled games, Tech is not refunding the face value of the tickets. I was refunded $180 per book which is the face value of the Thursday games. No refund for Friday or Saturday ($250 per book).

I don't believe that GTAA would try to steal money from boosters. I assume it's a mistake or they're doing the refunds in three tranches for some reason. I have written and asked for a clarification. If they made a mistake or did a round by round refund, and they refund the full amount, all is fine. Will be interesting to see what the deal is