2020-2021 NFL Season Talk

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
Very smart on the Patriots part. They picked up extra draft picks for someone that would never play for them again.

Dion Jones will de cleat him and knock him back into retirement!!!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I think The Saints win the NFC South with an 11-5 record the Falcons finish 2nd with a 10-6 record and the Buccaneers go 8-8 and finish 3rd while the Panthers finish 4th with a 5-11 record. I think the Falcons make the Playoffs as an NFC Wildcard.

What makes you think the falcons will do anything different than they always do? They have the best team in the NFC South 7-10 years. They win it what 1-4?

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
What makes you think the falcons will do anything different than they always do? They have the best team in the NFC South 7-10 years. They win it what 1-4?
The trades have strengthened the Falcons and they will have a strong 2020 NFL Draft which will add up to 3 more wins and the NFC Playoffs. While the Buccaneers have signed two past their prime players in Tom Brady and Gronkowski.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Anybody seen that clip of former QB, Alex Smith's leg after 17 surgeries?

Oh my.

ETA. It literally looks like Frankenstein put a cadaver limb on him. Just sick.

GT_EE78

Banned
NFL proposal would improve draft picks for minority hires
Under the proposal, a team could improve its third-round draft selection by up to 16 picks -- going up 10 spots for hiring a minority candidate as general manager or an equivalent-level position and six spots for hiring a minority head coach.A team could move up five spots in the fourth round if a minority head coach or general manager successfully entered the third year on the job.Retaining a minority quarterbacks coach after one year would net a fourth-round compensatory pick, a nod to the importance of quarterback expertise to the head-coaching pipeline.Conversely, losing minority candidates to other teams would earn draft capital -- a third-round compensatory pick for a minority candidate leaving to become a head coach or general manager and a fifth-round compensatory pick to the former team for a coordinator hire..https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29180225/nfl-proposal-improve-draft-picks-minority-hires

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
NFL proposal would improve draft picks for minority hires
Under the proposal, a team could improve its third-round draft selection by up to 16 picks -- going up 10 spots for hiring a minority candidate as general manager or an equivalent-level position and six spots for hiring a minority head coach.A team could move up five spots in the fourth round if a minority head coach or general manager successfully entered the third year on the job.Retaining a minority quarterbacks coach after one year would net a fourth-round compensatory pick, a nod to the importance of quarterback expertise to the head-coaching pipeline.Conversely, losing minority candidates to other teams would earn draft capital -- a third-round compensatory pick for a minority candidate leaving to become a head coach or general manager and a fifth-round compensatory pick to the former team for a coordinator hire..https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29180225/nfl-proposal-improve-draft-picks-minority-hires
I hate racial quotas:rolleyes:

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Redskins will have a new name within 48 hours. Warriors is the likely choice but Red Wolves has really gained support and is my personal favorite.