2019/20 NFL Season Talk

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The Vikings win 26-20 over the Saints in OT in the NFC Wildcard Game:):cool::D:smuggrin:

I'd love for MN to go all the way, but wild card teams rarely do.

At least the Evil Empire is gone. Never to return. They can go back to the secondary market they deserve.

I'll root for the Skins when they get rid of Snyder. Till then I'll root for Lions or Vikings or Eagles.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I'd love for MN to go all the way, but wild card teams rarely do.

At least the Evil Empire is gone. Never to return. They can go back to the secondary market they deserve.

I'll root for the Skins when they get rid of Snyder. Till then I'll root for Lions or Vikings or Eagles.
The Saints fans on the Black and Gold Message board are saying there's an NFL conspiracy to prevent the Saints from winning Playoff games:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The Saints fans on the Black and Gold Message board are saying there's an NFL conspiracy to prevent the Saints from winning Playoff games:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

They need to stop watching Fox "News". Everything is a conspiracy. Funny thing is that if you just wait for the facts, it usually isn't. Usually just incompetence or coincidence. The refs were trying to help the Saints and got overturned on the TD fortunately. Maybe that's the conspiracy. New York NFL headquarters skullduggery.