2019/20 CFB Season Talk

Milwaukee

Banned
Absolutely, USC as well. It sounds like he’s taking some weird leadership role within the athletic department. I believe he has a special needs child, and a hospital or center there in Seattle was a major reason he left Boise in the 1st place. I’m not sure of all the details but google could verify.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
CFP rankings out. Hard to argue with them. Geaux Tiger's this week.

Close race for the top G5 team. Gotta feel bad for App St. They most likely will end up ranked and due to Sun Belt tie-ins play in a weak bowl.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
ESPN guys seemed to all agree that top 3... OSU, LSU, CLEM were IN playoff even with losses in conference championship games. [caveat... barring a blowout loss]

I wonder if that is true for Clemson. What do others think? It makes sense to me; but that could leave conference champs Utah & Oklahoma/Baylor winner out... each with only 1 loss too.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
ESPN guys seemed to all agree that top 3... OSU, LSU, CLEM were IN playoff even with losses in conference championship games. [caveat... barring a blowout loss]

I wonder if that is true for Clemson. What do others think? It makes sense to me; but that could leave conference champs Utah & Oklahoma/Baylor winner out... each with only 1 loss too.
There's no way Clemson loses to Virginia in the ACCCG and i think the 4th Playoff team will be Oklahoma after they beat Baylor in the Big 12 Championship Game.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer

If not for the fact that Clemson is the reigning champ, I don’t think you can argue they should be guaranteed a spot. Each of the one loss champs would have an equal argument to me. The sooner they get to auto qualifying conference champions the better.

Milwaukee

Banned
Lots of talk that the Lane train is going to Oxford.

Deal is being finalized it sounds like. Not sure I’d leave Coral Gables for Oxford, MS but oh well. They were actually giving him money to build at FAU and it could’ve been a cool story if he had the patience to build that program over a 10yr period. That would’ve been an awesome legacy. I’m a big fan of Kiffin but I don’t like this move. Best of luck to him, at the very least he’ll piss off a lot of people in the SEC West especially.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Deal is being finalized it sounds like. Not sure I’d leave Coral Gables for Oxford, MS but oh well. They were actually giving him money to build at FAU and it could’ve been a cool story if he had the patience to build that program over a 10yr period. That would’ve been an awesome legacy. I’m a big fan of Kiffin but I don’t like this move. Best of luck to him, at the very least he’ll piss off a lot of people in the SEC West especially.
The NCAA will be camping out at Ole Miss since it's said that Lane Kiffin's recruiting is highly questionable

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Fromm is back in for ugag. Too bad the LSU sack man didn’t eat a few more extra wheaties in his cereal bowl this morning to knock him out for the entire game!