2018 Season to Date

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Whatever, you're not worth the time or effort if you're not willing to learn. Known a lot of folks just like you in my life and I'm going to do with you what I've done with them. So have a nice day, I'm sure your such a ray of sunshine to those around you.

Look - if you have issues with my posts, I’d appreciate you messaging me directly rather than attacking me personally. I’m civil and I’ll consider your opinion.

I’m more than happy to be raked over the coals for being wrong in my argument. But being personal isn’t a recipe for a quality forum. It will turn in to that other website.

Fair enough?

Deleted member 2897

Look - if you have issues with my posts, I’d appreciate you messaging me directly rather than attacking me personally. I’m civil and I’ll consider your opinion.

I’m more than happy to be raked over the coals for being wrong in my argument. But being personal isn’t a recipe for a quality forum. It will turn in to that other website.

Fair enough?

It’s good to be able to take and accept constructive criticism. Coming from someone who is right like 4% of the time, I hope I’ve become pretty decent at it LOL.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

Fair enough?

Fair enough