2017 Accepted Student Profile

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I got nothin.
If it looks like a man, talks like a man, thinks like a man, etc (all by what our society says is a man). What's the problem with just saying it's a man? And vice versa. I figure just let people do what makes them happy.

The bar keeps getting raised every year. Definitely becoming a more and more exclusive school. Has changed A LOT since even I was admitted 6 years ago.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
If it looks like a man, talks like a man, thinks like a man, etc (all by what our society says is a man). What's the problem with just saying it's a man? And vice versa. I figure just let people do what makes them happy.

The bar keeps getting raised every year. Definitely becoming a more and more exclusive school. Has changed A LOT since even I was admitted 6 years ago.
Still 67% in-state students among undergrads. That means we're pulling the best of the best from Georgia. Interesting break down of enrollment by state at link below.

Looks like that ratio (~4:1) when I was at Tech is now <2:1. The 2015 freshman class ratio was 1.4:1. It must be a very different campus environment now.

Factbook

Deleted member 2897

So, does all this mean we could satisfy all the Title IX issues by simply persuading the entire football team to claim that they "identify as female"?

I can think of a few games in the past that we could submit as video evidence.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Where do all those East German 'women' that weren't allowed to participate in the Olympics back in the 70's and 80's go to get their gold medals?